Friday, November 18, 2005

The Ultimate Psychological Test?

In the words of Tom Robbins...
"It was short, simple, and, to the mind of its creator, infallible. To administer the test, merely ask the subject to name his or her favorite Beatle. If you are at all familiar with the distinct separate public images of the four Beatles, then you'll recognize that the one chosen-John, Paul, George, or Ringo-reveals as much about the subject's personality as most of us will ever hope to know."

When I was a small child of about 5, I was head-over-heels in love with Ringo Starr and watched the movie Help religiously every day. Analysis anyone? Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger J C said...

you like the mostly manly beatle. ringo always looks as though he just got into a fight.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

I think Ringo's the goofiest but funniest one. I always thought John Lennon was the most handsome of the four.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Strange thing about me is that I adored Ringo when I was six or so, also beacuse of Help, but lately, I believe I've switched over to Paul. What could that mean?

10:27 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Paul always seems to be singing about love whereas it seems that John Lennon was more concerned with sex and politics. Ringo, I'm not sure, seems like a pretty weird guy to me, I mean Octopus's Garden, is there even a hidden meaning in that? And I don't really know why but I always felt kindof bad for George, felt like he didn't really get as much attention as the others.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home